This blog is Keith and Lorna Eggleston's personal blog to keep their family and friends up-to-date on what is happening in their lives.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I'm learning how to manage this blog. I enjoy other blogs so very much. I'm going to try to add pictures as I go along. Thanks Craig for your help and encouragement.
Hi Lorna and Keith! I found your blog through Natalie's. Very nice to see everyone's pictures. It's been a long time since I have seen most of them. You have a beautiful family.
Yay! I'm so glad you're blogging! It's been ages since I've seen you and Keith, let alone all your grandkids! Thanks for posting some pictures and let us know what you are up to! Love you! Diana
3 comments:
Hi Lorna and Keith! I found your blog through Natalie's. Very nice to see everyone's pictures. It's been a long time since I have seen most of them. You have a beautiful family.
Alisha
Yay! I'm so glad you're blogging! It's been ages since I've seen you and Keith, let alone all your grandkids! Thanks for posting some pictures and let us know what you are up to! Love you! Diana
Mom,
I'm impressed that you started a blog, now it's time to get some updates on. If you need pictures of Genevieve I can easily e-mail some.
Post a Comment